Friday, April 6, 2007

POSITION PAPER

PRESENTING POSITION PAPER

Honestly speaking I am not the gift of the gab, but I managed to pull my classmates attentions through my presentation. Previously, I have practice many times in order to give the better impact towards the audiences when speaking English. Some says that my English good in terms of speaking but, I admit that I am still learning and there is a need for me to learn on how to utter words I proper way.

Overall, imaged to present the main points well, that is the thing that I need to do, Miss Baiti just smiled at me upon completing my presentation. May be something funny on me made her smiled or perhaps she was proud that we, as Kelantanese can speak English well and put aside all the premature judgments given to us as Kelantenese.

I wish to have better marks for this position paper. I want to get A!!!!!

No comments: