Thursday, April 5, 2007

diaries! OR DIARIES!

Diaries

When learning Diaries I would say I am not really interested since I am not used to buy diary in my life but I have planner book to structure my life in order to jot down all the assignments and any other tasks to be completed based on the due date given.


I would say diaries are quite important in order to express our feelings. I would view the diaries as the platform to express feelings in a book. Still mesmerizing in my mind, during my childhood (primary years)I was able to read my sister’s diary book. Via it, I know that my sister is really secretive person and she lamented many things in her life. What a naughty boy!!!


Nowadays, diary books are quite in high demand and offer cheap price. Whatever it is, it has its own vitality,

No comments: