Friday, April 6, 2007

AUTOBIOGRAHY

Autobiography.

Deep down in my heart, I would admit that I have never heard about this word until I came to Dr. Edwin class and reading an example by him. Autobiography is something that is written by someone in order to tell the readers about the process in his or her life.
In the autobiography by Nelson Mandela entitles, “The Long Walk to Freedom” I would say is a sad mileage of one’s life. Imagining in his shoes, I would ponder myself whether I could face all the hurdles using my endeavors and strengths in prison.
Being locked up in prison means we are just like having less connection with people especially the beloved ones. Loneliness is a must whereby we have no one to talk to and boredom is our companion. The writer also mentions about the Apartheid regulations which confined the Black people.
Overall, I like this autobiography and thinking of writing mine too, since I have many things that I have gone through for all this while. All in all, thanks to our leaders for ruling Malaysia in harmony without major chaos although this nation comprises of many races but we still unite in many ways.

No comments: